- A caminho de Paris: Blogue da Quercus sobre as conferências mundiais e as ações da sociedade civil para um acordo climático global em 2015.
- Earth in Brackets: Brackets are used during international negotiations to denote text that’s controversial. If countries can’t agree, the bracketed text is removed. It’s pretty clear: Earth is now in brackets.
- Campaign Against Climate Change (Reino Unido)
- Climate Express (Bélgica)
- Corporate Europe Observatory: exposing the power of corporate lobbying in the EU
- Environmental Justice Atlas: documents and catalogues social conflict around environmental issues
- I will be in Paris: mobilises, networks and offers a platform to various climate campaigns and initiatives; calls for united demonstrations in Paris that claim a just and effective climate policy.