A CLIMATE MANUAL FOR WHY WE SHOULD STOP TRUSTING CORPORATIONS AND THEIR POLITICAL REPRESENTATIVES, AND TAKE THE MATTER INTO OUR OWN HANDS.
It seems almost surreal that we continue to be bombarded with good news on the “energy transition on its way” all the while experiencing climate catastrophes of increasing severity and frequency. It is absurd that while so many countries and corporations pledge to cut emissions, the actual amount of CO2 in the atmosphere is increasing at an unprecedented rate. There is a monumental margin of error between reality and the promises that are being made.
Here we break down this reality gap in climate policies, to facilitate deconstructing what we are told.
The pdf version of the infographic here: climate_reality_gap_v2
- Global Warming’s Terrifying New Chemistry – Bill McKibben
- Dieselgate: Who? What? How? – Transport & Environment
- Nine reasons why REDD is a false solution – Friends of the Earth International
- Carbon trading – Sourcewatch
- Carbon Trade Watch
- Paris: World Agrees to Increase Emissions – Global Climate Jobs
- Debunking the Paris Agreement – Friends of the Earth Europe